Wednesday 1 February 2012

SARAH MORPETH WORKSHOP

Yesterday I was lucky enough to have a workshop with Sarah Morpeth, here I learnt new ways of working with paper and creating them into mini sculptural books along with a meaning and a concept. I’m going to be using some of the things which I learnt for my mini week brief, find your happy place…

Her work is worth looking at on her website of - http://www.sarahmorpeth.com/

So far I’ve only drew along to six songs, which was cracking. Tomorrow is going to be filled up of completing mood boards. And then‘connections’ drawing three of each people, object and places. I’ll be uploading some photos in the next couple of days. Although god help me drawing people, defiantly going for the continuous line appearance, that way there meant to be naïve. Wish me luck….

Some images of Sarah Morpeth work....




Myself working with paper....



No comments:

Post a Comment